Art Retreats for 4 days (note not current prices for 2017)
About your art retreat in Giverny, Monet's Village
*Be spoilt with relaxed, personalised attention and experience a quaint village following in Monet's footsteps.
*Spend 4 nights at Le Clos Fleuri Bed and Breakfast, where your hosts will provide a beautiful homely atmosphere, breakfast included.
*Daily lessons by Tanya in painting, sketching and drawing lessons on-site, in Monet's gardens and pretty local areas in Giverny.
*An introductory visit with the "Galeriste" of La Galerie Blanche Rue Blanche Hoschede-Monet where you can view the art works and also if you wish discuss the possibility of having your artwork exhibited here.
Inclusions, Dates and Costs
Choose from the following dates or other times available on request
Check in Mon to check out Fri
Cost per person:
- Indicative price is:Australian dollar rate $790 AUD share or $1100 AUD single accommodation with a non-refundable portion of $270 AUD to secure place.
- Euro rate 500 euro share or 700 euro single accommodation with a non-refundable portion of 175 euro to secure place.
- Accommodation and Breakfast each day
- One ticket for a day entry into Monet’s House and Gardens
- Three tickets for afternoon entry as an Artists into Monet’s House and Gardens
- Lessons for basic drawing and painting in impressionist style
Course costs to be met by participant:
- Painting materials, easels
- Photographic equipment
- Snacks, lunches, drinks or meals at picnics, external cafes, restaurants or bars, and
- Insurance for participant
Terms and Conditions
- Un Coeur Pour Giverny excursions are conducted by Tanya Frazier of Addicted to Colour, ABN 25518720249.
- It is not a tour company or a registered brand and therefore does not possess insurances.
- You will be met in, and escorted through, Giverny, (unless additional transport arrangements have been organised at the cost of the participant) and whilst all duty and care will be taken, you are not covered by insurance by Tanya Frazier.
- Insurance is paid for by the participant and required independently of Tanya Frazier.
- Due to the nature of the insurance for the hired car, the participant is not covered by the insurance of the vehicle. Please ensure that you have coverage in your travel insurance for this portion of the travel, should any unforeseen event incur loss of property, damage or bodily harm.
- The guarding, handling and insuring of the participant’s property is solely the responsibility of the participant. Whilst all care will be taken, it is not the responsibility of Tanya Frazier or Le Clos Fleuri
- Participant must be fully insured for medical and cancellation fees at point of booking.
- Participant is required to exercise a duty of care in Monet’s house and gardens.
- Cost of transfers from airport to Giverny.
- Costs of personal trips to Vernon for provisions or medical needs, however, can be discussed at time.